Keeping you informed!
1. Invest in quality over quantity: Focus on creating fewer, but higher-quality pieces. If you’re currently writing three to five short posts on your blog, consider switching to one to two long form, more “meaty” posts.
2. Define your ideal persona: If you haven’t already done so, figure out exactly whom you’re writing your content for.
3. Write a top 100+ post on a relevant topic in your niche.
4. Ask your readers to submit a story of their experience with your product or service.
5. Look through your analytics to see your top three blog posts, then write a follow up post for each one.
6. Recycle some of your old newsletters by turning them into blog posts.
7. Recycle some of your old blog posts by turning them into newsletter content.
8. Do a poll or survey of your audience and publish a post with your findings.
9. Ask your readers, subscribers and social media followers to submit videos, ideas, or images: Choose the best ones and create blog content around them
10. Create a simple spreadsheet where you can jot down content ideas as they come to you (or your smartphone’s notepad application works fine too); this will ensure you never run out of things to write about.
11. Plan to incorporate content curation into your marketing mix. For best results in terms of SEO, be sure to add your own ideas and thoughts to the content you’re curating.
12. Compile Top 10 resource lists for your niche: Top 10 blogs; top 10 companies; top 10 tools, etc.
13. Put your URL or website name on all the original photos you use on your blog; this way, if they get pinned or shared, you’ll be sure to retain credit.
14. Go through your old, outdated, potentially Penguin and Panda-penalized content and improve it: Combine short pieces into longer, more “meaty” content, or get rid of poor-quality content altogether.